Helping the Saints
Embrace God's Sometimes Uncomfortable Grace
I love to share the strength and joy that come from knowing God.
Because our God is the strength of his people. His eyes are roaming at this moment all over the earth seeking hearts to make strong.
The Lord is in the business of strengthening his children. He gives strength to press on and forgive. Strength to speak truth and give grace. Strength to love right on and strength to repent. Knowing God gives us strength sit loose, take risks and rejoice.
Oft in sorrow, oft in woe, onward through this broken, beautiful world in the strength of Christ we go. From strength to strength.
I’m with you, for our progress and joy in the faith,
I have been writing Meek Not Weak for almost ten years. Looking back, though, it has been writing me.
While this book is deeply personal, it is not a memoir. Nor is it self-help. You could say Meek Not Weak is a biography of meekness. It’s my humble attempt to paint a portrait of biblical meekness that helps readers see more meek so that they can be more joyful, peaceful, and blessedly meek (see Isaiah 29:19, Psalm 37:11, Matthew 5:5).
My Blog Posts
- How To See Grace In All Things & Give Thanks: 3 Stories November 24, 2022
- Strength to Strength, Through the Valley November 19, 2022
- To All October Beauty Junkies October 24, 2022
- Why I Wrote MEEK NOT WEAK (& A Request) October 18, 2022
- How to Take Joy & Keep It Out of Your Enemy’s Reach October 1, 2022